Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 & G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN_ITA View Post
NEW X5 G05 40d 2020 ordered !

my first post !

thanks to all the members of the forum for the precious posts that I have read in recent weeks and that have helped me in ordering my new car

the last three cars were Audi A6, the last one an Audi A6 3.0TDI Competition, like this one:

it was not easy to enter into the BMW world and understand which was the best choice, therefore your help has been helpful
I started with the idea of an M340i G21 but after trying it (amazing) I understood that I need something more spacious and of the same quality and image, therefore discarded the 5 series (old) I decided it was time to try to have a SUV .. my first SUV ... and of course X5 has always been the category reference, even more now in the G05 version ... not a normal SUV but a special SAV :-)

I opted for the new mild hybrid diesel engine which will be released two weeks ago

here is my choice:
https://configure.bmw.it/it_IT/configid/h6v6g3n5/G05

I discarded the powerful petrol models such as the M50i or 40i because in Italy they are loaded with very high taxes I turned to diesel ... and so 40d was my choice
it is not a M50D four turbo but with 340CV + 11CV electric and 700Nm I think it will not make me regret my A6,
also the low levels of C02 (only 154g) allow a less heavy taxation (in Italy over 185KW we have an extra fee called "superbollo" which penalizes powerful engines... and now ecological taxes have been added for cars over 160g)

ordered today ... now I just have to wait ... should arrive in late May / early June

do you like my configuration?

Daniele - ITALY
Amazing. Well done.

Trying to order one here in the uk with no luck
Appreciate 0