Thread: Iran
View Single Post
      01-01-2018, 01:07 PM   #11
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1

It's a little odd, on the one hand if this was a CIA OP like the Arab Springs then deepstate affiliated media would be supportive like last time, praising the Peaceful Protestors (and certainly not mentioning any reporters getting gang raped)

Even with their Trump Derangement syndrome and need to defend Obama for the faithful, CNN wouldnt be backing the Ayatollah if their CIA colleagues were behind the 'revolution'. More likely we're just poking at the economic protests in the hope we can spark some Iranian useful idiots into taking out their leaders for us

The 'progressives' are often in opposition to the zionists in our government but both groups want Iran's conventional military neutralized because Greatest Ally has been demanding it since the 80s, so if this was a good old fashioned CIA regime change then they'd all be in lockstep over it

And the #resistance's leader, the rightful #madampresident did say

Quote:
“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”
so the corporatist dem establishment is in sync with mccain and other fine patriots over the need to destroy yet another ME country because our Dear Friend in the region demands it