minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
\

I don’t support mockery or ad homina going in any direction (left or right).

Set aside the disability (which I didn’t realize until reading it last evening), and she seems to be the perfect tool for the climate change and government solutions crowd. Young, passionate, outspoken. But to me she just appears to be an ill-informed and somewhat disrespectful child, being egged on by those who want a child spokesperson. More noise than substance in her comments (I admit to only watching/reading snippets).

I wonder if there could be a spokeschild for the other side of this argument, an Alex P Keaton, who could talk about the economic consequences for todays kids if we destroy the world economies to fix a problem that (a) we might not be able to fix, or (b) isn’t a real problem.
It is one thing to have a view on something and it is another level when you have news media pundits and the POTUS mocking you/a kid. There is no bottom with Trump or some partisans is there?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...g-mentally-ill

I hate it when any political party (or union etc) use kids to further their agendas, but you see it all the time in protests etc and I hate it. But, it will continue to be done by every one of them regardless of political leaning.

But man, even for Trump that tweet was a new low that surprised me, which I didn't think was possible anymore.
2000cs1398.50