View Single Post
      09-24-2019, 09:49 AM   #84
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
So what does that make you guys along with the President you support mocking a 17 year old kid with an apparent developmental disorder?

Real classy and just like what you guys always criticize the left for doing/attacking the person and not the idea/substance. Such is the way for all corners of society today.
So let me get this right can't critize women who claim rape despite clear evidence the story doesn't make sense because a women can't possible lie

Can't critize children despite them generally not knowing better but we should listen otherwise we are mean bully

Can't critize people with mental illness, because it offensive to break their delusion despite that forcing us to deny well establish science

Can't critize islam because it supposely inspire terrorism despite terrorism existed prior

Can't critize illegals because they should be free to go anywhere they like despite the negative effects on a nation citizens

I'm sure I'm missing some but the statement is ridiculous, free people most powerful word is no and telling someone no your wrong or no i won't do it is extremely powerful useful idiot slaves say yes always and never question a narrative.