View Single Post
      12-30-2019, 01:06 PM   #29
XutvJet
Brigadier General
2849
Rep
3,622
Posts

Drives: 2016 M235 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Kansas City

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
Will be investing this week into following vanguard mut funds:

Large cap growth
Mid cap growth
Small cap growth
Foreign large growth
Some bonds, not sure yet if govt or corp junk

I am probably at least 20 yrs away from retiring.
If we're only talking about 5 figures, I'll make it easy for you:

90% in a Vanguard S&P 500 index fund. Take the remaining 10% and put in one of those other funds. Simple, effective, and lucrative in the long term.
__________________
The forest was shrinking, but the Trees kept voting for the Axe, for the Axe was clever and convinced the Trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.
gatorfast3375.00
wdb2114.50