03-28-2020, 06:46 AM   #4
Arfy
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdriverx View Post
I have the 2019 G05 with the laser lights (which is cool), but I have to say the lowbeam headlights are underwhelming considering there are 4 (FOUR) of them I would expect the beam intensity to be much brighter and crisper.

My previous 2017 X5 had the LED headlight upgrade and I believe those lights (although LED reflective) shined much brighter than these projector lamps. Did I say there are 4 (FOUR) of them?

I was then thinking maybe US regulations may have crippled the brightness/intensity in some way and possibly the European versions have better lighting than we do in the US.

If that is the case, is there anyway to code the headlights to be brighter? There has to be something.

I'm just not happy with these headlights. Having a "laserlights" emboldened on the headlamps should warrant at least an industry leading headlight system with ultra bright lowbeam lighting.

This is just disappointing the way it is now.

Appreciate any feedback.
Really. My low beam are so bright. So impressed. I wish the laser lights were a bit brighter though. They are bright but i think i still need a good light bar for country Australian roads.
Appreciate 0