F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Thanks bro!

Nobody has filed a complaint against me at my current station, but I've had inmates file complaints when I worked the jails and people have complained occasionally when I was with my previous department. It comes with the territory.

With that said, I would file a complaint if you feel justified in doing so. Generally speaking, unless the collision is major (...and absent any impairment from drugs/alcohol or extreme negligence, e.g....running a red light) we usually allow the parties involved to deal with it on their own via communication between the insurance companies. The officer's assertion that your car was too low just seemed a tad misplaced, but whether or not it is worthy of a complaint is up to you Sir. Only you know how his attitude made you feel. I never seek to diminish how words or actions made/make somebody feel (...although I laugh at complaints people have made against me because I arrested them for a crime or because I didn't baby them while they were incarcerated. Go figure!).
Thanks for the reply. My complaint would be mostly due to her lack of writing a ticket for this guy possibly not having coverage. When she mentioned to me about my car being too low, I couldn’t believe my ears. I wasn’t a jerk towards her, however, I was firm.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25106.00