United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3, 2012 Golf TDI

Garage List
2005 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post
Wow looking good man (no homo)

But I still wouldn't call you "skinny", your fit for sure - but not skinny.

While you lost a lot of weight, you still have a larger build of a person, so fit/healthy/normal - yes, but Skinny I don't think so.

I am on a diet, and so far have had a small bowl of oatmeal for breakfast today(no butter, sugar, or syrup), probably a grilled chicken breast and veggies for lunch and a salad for dinner, then to the gym again.

Last night I weighed in, and Im down to 2lbs. 30 minutes of jogging on the treadmill really works out, along with a diet and we're going back tonight.

Im wondering what you guys actually eat? Do you have any recipes you'd like to share (i don't eat fish, but anything else is fair game)

Day 3:
248lbs Working heart rate of 163, resting of 115

Feeling better then I was

Thanks again for all the help guys!
Keep up the good work!

I've lost a little weight since that pic, I am 6'1" currently 167lbs

I don't have a set daily diet, but there are some foods I eat regularly. Once you get going with this, its possible to even eat healthy on the go at literally any restaurant. Even at McDonald's

Greek Yogurt, wish I had started eating this back in September. Maybe the thing I look forward to most each day

6" subs from Subway, normally turkey, lots of veggies, mustard. No cheese, mayo or other sauces

Baja Steak or chicken Salad from Baja Fresh, No cheese or tortilla strips. I use Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. Put on very little , cover the salad & shake it so that a little dressing goes a long way

Turkey Burger from Carls Jr, wrapped with lettuce, no mayo, no sauces, no cheese

Benefiber Orange powder to mix with water ( very important since I prefer to stay regular and I don't eat much bread anymore ) I try to drink around 1 gallon of water per day

Naked chicken tenders at Buffalo Wild Wings

Mini cup of FroYo from Golden Spoon or TCBY for a treat , Pretzel M&Ms are also a favorite since its only 150 calories from a package and they are low in fat

Grilled chicken snack wrap at McD , no dressing, no cheese

Egg McMuffin at McD , no cheese

Whopper Jr. at Burger King , No ketchup, no mayo, no cheese

Even on days when you don't plan on hitting the gym, little things like parking further away do help
Appreciate 0