11-13-2018, 06:14 AM   #61
kk88
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 G05 X5 MSport - Week 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaveindubai View Post
Well you could be like me and buy one 10 days ago and when you are about to sign paperwork they say oh you can not take the x5 as it has a gps and entertainment module that needs to be changed because of recall. Thing is we dont know when that part is going to get here and it is sent out by vin number not by if a dealer needs it or not. So it could be 2 days or it could be weeks. Word for word what they told us. My wife loves this X5 and doesnt want anything else. So yep, we have waited 10 days, still nothing, good thing is we didnt sign all the paperwork only some of it so we can back out when we want. But we all know that isnt going to happen because she is in love with that specific x5. lol. But they gave us a new 18 x5 to drive around until ours is ready.
Similar thing happened to me last night. We went to pick up the car and signed the paperwork only to be told the car needs to stay there because there is some software updates they need to contact bmw for.

I managed to get the car synced with bmw connect so I can track its location and see its cameras Incase someone decides to take it home lol.
Appreciate 0