View Single Post
      11-27-2020, 07:01 PM   #42
Luminor513
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 G07 x40i BSM/Blk Merino

To answer the OP's question, I would recommend going with Vernasca over Sensatec. I've been in several sensatec interiors, and all of them felt "rubbery" and obvious that it's not a leather interior. I've had two previous F10 5 series, both with Dakota, and it was an overall very nice interior leather option, and from several X5's I've sat in that had Vernasca, also very nice and similar to Dakota. That being said, I ordered my X5 with Luxury seating package and extended merino, because I simply wanted the best BMW could offer, and since I was ordering the vehicle, it gave me the opportunity to pick exactly what I wanted. I guess I like my world soft and sumptuous. I married a beautiful Italian woman, so I'm staying consistent in that regard.

I also agree w Mystro, labeling people's choices for their vehicle options as soft, or feminine, etc is just bizarre and says more about the poster saying it, than the people who chose these options. Personally, I think it's great that BMW offers all these various options so we can all custom tailor our cars to our liking. It's all about personal preference.