View Single Post
      08-06-2019, 11:36 PM   #91
Mongoose777
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X 5 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by natahoa View Post
Yes I have mineral white.

I totally agree about how common white is. I’m seeing new SUVs of all brands in white. For me, I live in a hot summer climate and wanted a light color. That is prob true for a lot of people. It doesn’t bother me, but that turquoise Subaru really caught my eye. Great color!

Plus, most car makers offer only dark colors, and white. So anyone that wants a light-color car is kinda stuck with white.

This is my first white car. My highlander is blue, but it is a lighter blue than anything available from bmw. We had to buy that car fast, and it was after the Japan earthquake, so we had to buy off the lot.

I love red-at the time we bought the highlander my existing car was a bright red Honda Odyssey. But all the red cars that year were dark maroon. If I could’ve gotten a bright red, I might’ve picked a car just for that. Despite not being light.

So, like everything about this X5, the white is kind of an experiment. I plan to trade when the warranty expires in four years, and and will know more about the luxury features, driving assist stuff, and owning a white car that sits outside under a tree.
Enjoy for many years to come.
Im switching from having a Lexus and the Toyota family for many years. Hopefully the switch to BMW will be a positive experience as Ive heard and read so many great reviews and stories about the new X5. Best of luck to ya.
Appreciate 0