Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M-B GLS 580

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdude View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVA99 View Post
Pirelli P Zero All Season. They come staggered in 22". However I see you are in Canada and all-season may not work. I think everyone on the X5 and X7 forums with 22's is trying to find a non-RFT that is either all season or winter rated so they do not have to buy another set of wheels. This is the only one I could find that is all-season and non-RF. Hopefully there are more options when winter arrives.
I just spoke to a customer service rep at TireRack and they said they can only sell this tire to Bentley dealerships, and so it should not be listed on their website as an option to purchase. Looks like back to the drawing board...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdude View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVA99 View Post
Pirelli P Zero All Season. They come staggered in 22". However I see you are in Canada and all-season may not work. I think everyone on the X5 and X7 forums with 22's is trying to find a non-RFT that is either all season or winter rated so they do not have to buy another set of wheels. This is the only one I could find that is all-season and non-RF. Hopefully there are more options when winter arrives.
I just spoke to a customer service rep at TireRack and they said they can only sell this tire to Bentley dealerships, and so it should not be listed on their website as an option to purchase. Looks like back to the drawing board...
Well that's horse shit.
Appreciate 0