View Single Post
      10-15-2019, 04:31 PM   #26
aas5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbal View Post
My 2017 X5M lease is up in the spring, so I'll likely be ordering soon. I've owned many BMWs but this is the first time I've ordered the first year...usually I wait until the last couple. I'll be leasing this one so to start all the usual lease questions...is there a discount I should be looking for? For my 2017 the average seemed to be about 7%. Is that still reasonable for this first year? Hopefully I won't have to hear the nonsense about how "it's so new with high demand so there's no discount". Also, is the money factor negotiable on a BMW? I really don't like leasing but with this car and this much technology I just can't see wanting to own it. Thanks in advance.
I am in the same boat. I think it will be tough to get good deals until the summer or fall. If X7 is any indication, most dealers stuck to no discounts for the first couple of months. I don't think the money factor is negotiable but you can lower it with MSDs if your state allows them or if you buy out of state (you can still register in your state).
Sold: 2020 X7 M50 White Mineral with Ivory & Blue, 2017 X6M Long Beach Blue with Mugello Red, 2014 X6M Monte Carlo Blue with Mugello Red, 2011 X6 5.0 Black on Black, 2008 E350 4Matic Silver, 2006 Infiniti M45 Diamond Graphite
Appreciate 0