TN_3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanpandew View Post
Thanks for your advice. However, I don't want to spend money on a set of tires for winter only, I want to look for one set of tires every season, it can be used all year and good in winter.
I can understand that, and in fact I just ordered these tires for our incoming G05 using the Discount Tire Black Friday deal, and they will be run year round...however, we are in Tennessee and our snowfall is minimal. I think most on here would agree that the all season tire is a compromise in handling in the summer and winter...jack of all, master of none. I don't need top level dry handling on my wife's X5, nor do we get the snowfall to justify dedicated winters (but it does get cold here so summer tires year round is not in the cards), so an AS tire makes sense for us. If you are in an area that gets significant snowfall, a dedicated winter tire is the most advisable way to go, unless you have another vehicle you can drive when the weather turns really nasty.

2020 X5 M50i G05 l MW l BLACK l PREM l DHP l 22” l PARK l EXT S-LINE l LASER l TH l AG
Appreciate 0