07-08-2020, 10:58 PM   #5
kkratochvil
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW, X6, M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavjay View Post
I took delivery of mine March 20/2020. I believe it was fine at first but not 100% sure now and had the same issue with the driver side camera.

I know the bulletins are a bit different between Canada and the States. However, they had to escalate to BMW Puma as they have never seen this before and my work order shows the following:

reset trsvc, updated software including trsvc, allow sleep mode over night and drive at parking lot speed for calibration.

It is fully aligned now. So hopefully that might help you.

This is the before pic (even though I was pretty much perfect straight. I will snap some new ones tomorrow.
Thanks mavjay. They actually did some of the same things with mine (updated the SW, and then re-did the calibration), which did improve it but there was still a bit of a "twist" to it. Hence the reason they were going to put in a new camera. Then, they found the SIB and did a bit more physical tweaking and did the re-calibration, etc.

Mine was in pretty good shape after they did those things...

So, it seems like the first troubleshooting is to update SW, reset things (not sure exactly what...), then re-calibrate the camera(s). If that doesn't do it, then the pull the camera and try to shim it around a bit, then walk back through the reset and re-calibrate...
Appreciate 0