View Single Post
      06-30-2019, 06:14 AM   #1
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Rapid dry towels

I don't usually post or recommend products I use, we've all got our favorite methods and products but for me, the worst part of cleaning my vehicles is drying. I just hate that part for some reason, probably cause I'm OCD with drying it perfectly.

I've used every method for drying over the years - leaf blowers (I still use one after I dry it to finish it up and get every drip out) water blade, chamois, the Absorber, Turkish towels but mostly like the white Adams towels.

I fell prey to a random ad about 2 months ago for Rapid Dry towels. It was time for some new ones, my Adams were getting a little dingy looking so I thought I'd try them out. THE BEST DRYING TOWEL BY FAR! I ended up buying 4 more.

I'll always be a 2 towel (at least) dryer, so with this to do the first pass and an Adams one to finish it off before I blow it out, I've cut my drying time in half. Even when it's damp, it sucks up water streak and scratch free ( they're very soft with nice edges). And they've been washing up nicely and holding up well. I'm hooked now.

https://www.amazon.com/The-Original-...way&sr=8-3

TL;DR:

I hate drying
I love these towels
I don't work for them and am not being compensated for an endorsement
beermato101.50