apocalypsbe
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 G05 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
Yep.
had an offer made yesterday. 96K (Euro)...

well anyhow, have to see how it drives and in reality what the range is electrically before I order anything.

don't want to spend 96K on a hybrid car, if the real range is like 30km... and for the rest have to spend 14l/100km...

So let's see what reality is.

There is also a 530e Touring on the way. Now if that would be a 6-cilinder and 70km range... that would be interesting...
but ok, back to reality... probably 4-cilinder (like the 530e Berline) and 30km or less...

https://insideevs.com/bmw-530e-touring-phev-spied/
I will most likely place my order next week or so.

The only "special" color that interests me that I can get right now is Tanzanite Blue II Individual.

I've never seen it in real life but after checkings tons of videos/pictures only, I think it will look great. I'll probably combine it with Extended Merino Elfenbeinweiss / Schwarz leather interior - not sure about inlay yet, that's a difficult one for me to decide ... Pappel Maser anthrazit-braun wins right now.

I'll combine with 21 inch'ers for two reasons:

1) I want the tow hook which brings up CO2 level so combo with 22 inch'ers would make it > 50g CO2

2) The 22 inch'ers equal to torn tires in Belgium - roads are just not good enough for such big wheels / tires combination

From the brochure:

"An electrical system output of 82 kW/112 hp, a lithiumion battery with extended storage capacity and further developed power electronics for intelligent energy management give the plug-in hybrid system of the BMW X5 xDrive45e iPerformance unique performance characteristics as well as an impressive level of efficiency"

"Its electrically powered range is now approximately 80 kilometres*, almost three times that of its predecessor."

The * states:

"The details marked * have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle and adapted to NEDC for comparison purposes. In these vehicles, different figures than those published here may apply for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions. "
Appreciate 2
1230vani648.50
Beefcake188.00