View Single Post
      11-19-2019, 10:53 AM   #19
randybobandy
Rick James
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

it will be interesting to see how it plays out in each market, even if BMW does the same thing across the board. The drive recording is awesome, just because of the integration. however, with a 20GB HD on-board, it would be nice to have some choice as to how much we want to record. it sounds like an aftermarket dash cam is the better option, but not as sleek. I don't know how involved it is to run wiring inside the headliner, or even down the a-pillar, but does that pose any risk with the airbag? Also, I agree with you on the key card. I just wish there was more consistency. I can sit there for 5 seconds or 5 minutes trying to get it to work.

honestly, in a perfect world (at least mine), BMW would allow more features to be purchased or subscribed to as they are introduced. there's probably more money in subscriptions/services for them than cranking out the vehicles. I could be completely wrong. I would be more likely to hold onto a vehicle for a longer period if it wasn't outdated after a year in regards to tech.
Appreciate 0