View Single Post
      01-17-2018, 10:46 AM   #41
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
The average person and lifter does not need all those crazy supplements people up top are taking. Huge waste of money. Proper diet and understanding your bodies needs is what will yield the best results. A little protein powder here and there to help fill where your natural foods cant is no biggie, but that is really about it. I get all my proteins, fatty acids, vitamins and all that from eating healthy natural foods. I supplement protein shakes and BCAAs here and there because of my job and lacking at times the ability to eat when I need to. Seriously, most of those products are filled with horse shit additives and fillers. You're wasting your money.
Agree.

Nothing should replace natural, whole food. Supplementing is just that...supplementing a good diet. Too many people get caught up in supplementation, and don't put enough attention in solid food. It's usually the gym bros that I talk to who put all their time and effort into supplementation, and they wonder why they can't build mass; they just look cut (i.e., skinny with very little, low quality muscle).
Appreciate 0