View Single Post
      07-17-2021, 06:05 PM   #46
-Vanguard-
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 X6M Competition

As much as the exhaust has toned down on the F95/96 can we give props to BMW for making the exhaust outlets actually real? Hearing and Vision are 2 equally important senses. I'll take a less burbley exhaust over a fake one, thats for sure.

If you look at the GLE 63 or the Audi RS...the outlets are 100% fake with the real exhaust being a cheap, thin pipe that looks it like comes out of a Russian Lada sitting recessed behind those facade outlets, not even connected to them.

I would actually be mad if I paid 130K for a super SUV that had that garbage on it. That is the definition of MB and Audi relying on their AMG and RS pedigree to sell cars and they honestly don't give a fuck anymore to settle for an exhaust that ugly on a flagship 6 figure super SUV. Its seriously infuriating. BMW is consistently making their M cars better every year and not skimping in any areas.

Has anyone sat in the GLE 63s? The interior is horrendously low quality for the price point, if you touch anything it literally creeks.

Last edited by -Vanguard-; 07-17-2021 at 06:13 PM..
Appreciate 0