sf2360
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G06-2021,718 GTS 4.0, Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank303 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKBSY8 View Post
Finger crossed and hope there is no delay on ur ends !!

Status update, still on quality check @ sf2360 ! Don’t think my car made it with yours

Hi SK and sf2360, may I ask you some questions? Since I never customize any BMW order before. I want to know when do you guys negotiate price with SA? When the car arrives or when build it?

Is it more difficult to negotiate price with a customized order than cars in stock?

Another interesting thing is, if incentives or financial credit ends this month, and your car arrives later than that, will those still apply?

I know i ask a lot since I am new in this area. Thanks you guys, thanks to anybody who can answer me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank303 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKBSY8 View Post
Finger crossed and hope there is no delay on ur ends !!

Status update, still on quality check @ sf2360 ! Don't think my car made it with yours

Hi SK and sf2360, may I ask you some questions? Since I never customize any BMW order before. I want to know when do you guys negotiate price with SA? When the car arrives or when build it?

Is it more difficult to negotiate price with a customized order than cars in stock?

Another interesting thing is, if incentives or financial credit ends this month, and your car arrives later than that, will those still apply?

I know i ask a lot since I am new in this area. Thanks you guys, thanks to anybody who can answer me.
You will negotiate when you order the car with current months incentive. Now, if the car arrive the following month, and the incentives is better you can use the new incentive. If worse, keep your existing incentive.
Regarding negotiation, it really doesn't matter unless the dealer has something in the lot for several months. When you order a vehicle, dealer doesn't have the cost of keeping the car on the lot. If the dealer tells you otherwise then pick another dealer.

Last 6 bmw's I leased, have all been custom ordered and been able to negotiate 9 to 10% discount. I'm sure if the car is on the lot for several months they might be a bit more aggressive.
Appreciate 0