10-07-2009, 08:09 AM   #102
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I hope it gets better. Im a few races into it, but its really just the same thing over and over. I have no real motivation to keep racing, just to get stars, just to get more races.

The last nfs I played was underground 2 and I liked that.
In the beginning it is pretty boring, the car is slow as hell. Once you get to the higher races and faster cars it get's bit more interesting. You can unlock everything pretty early as well. Only did the firs 2 Tiers and had everything unlocked.

Money isn't much of a problem, but if you want quick cash. Do the mini nascar track in the quick races. It'll take about 15-30 secs depending on the car. Gives a quick 20k each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
+ fucking one.

I put the game on pro handling, hard difficulty and all assists OFF.

The handling is fucking hard. I probably average 20 restarts a race just to get fucking 4 place.

The mercialago works convertion is fucking kick ass. I can actually get podium finishes averaging 10 restarts now. I bought the Zonda R which is basically the best car and it still doesnt handle as good as the Mercialago Works convert.
Same here, turned everything off. Had to restart a lot as well. Especially at the beginning when your around the other races. They always ram into you and hit you off the track, that got annoying as hell lol. Yeah I didn't use any other car besides the Murcielago after I got it.
Appreciate 0