View Single Post
      11-24-2020, 05:49 AM   #4
philooo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: porsche

reserved for first impressions

- Hybrid drive is great. Not that muchpower when you force all electric but enough, and i can start my car in the garage without blasting fumes in the house.
- LED standard headlight seems more than fine
- Vernasca leather, is just ok, I hope the durability will be there because it does look cheap compared to Merino. I would love Merino but I know I am not the kind of guy who will be applying leather cleaner/moisturizer...
- artic grey color is great, especially with these rims as they are painted a very similar color
- glass control would have been nice to spike up the cabin but base command are very BMW-ishy and work well
- comfort massaging seat are just as comfy as my E70 comfort seat. great way to guarantee good seating position.
- harman kardon stereo is pretty good, not high-end but above average for sure. no need for more unless you want really deep bass.
- handling with air suspension is good, but not as tight as my active roll stabilisation in the E70.
- 21" rims are ok on good pavement, but it feel a bit rough on bumps, I may change to 20". Steering is a bit more responsibe but I think 20" should be the way to go for a comfort that will match the rest of the vehicle behavior.

... more impression in a few weeks

overall very happy,especilaly with the hybrid powertrain.

Last edited by philooo; 12-05-2020 at 08:11 AM..
Appreciate 1
sunfarm26.50