Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
It looks IDENTICAL to my 2019 M850i. Why do they all look alike? No imagination, no creativity, or just no engineering?
Or is it just cheaper to make everything look the same? Cheaper cost to manufacture, cheaper teaching employees, cheaper maintenance; and therefore higher profit margins???
Exactly looks like every other new Bmw interior

M5 all 5 series, 8, X5,X6. Had same lights inside my 2019 M5. Same on my friends X5 4.0 too

That's not to say I don't like it bc I do. That said MB interiors are far superior and appear more upscale and better to me at least
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
It looks IDENTICAL to my 2019 M850i. Why do they all look alike? No imagination, no creativity, or just no engineering?
Or is it just cheaper to make everything look the same? Cheaper cost to manufacture, cheaper teaching employees, cheaper maintenance; and therefore higher profit margins???
Exactly looks like every other new Bmw interior

M5 all 5 series, 8, X5,X6. Had same lights inside my 2019 M5. Same on my friends X5 4.0 too

That's not to say I don't like it bc I do. That said MB interiors are far superior and appear more upscale and better to me at least
And MB interiors manage to sneak in cheaper plastics and creak more.

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0