X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartSaves View Post
Hi Guys,

I am trying to match M Sport Mineral White exterior and dark aluminum mesh trim with either black or coffee extended merino. Can't compare at the local dealers and finding it difficult to decide. Could you please help with following questions?

Q: With the extended merino leather and without the ventilated seat option do we still get perforated leather?

Q: I hear massage seat option gives very subtle massage. Since merino is softer than Vernasca leather would the massage functions be felt better with Merino?

Q: Ventilated seat option in F15 made the seat harder. Is it still the case with G05?

Q: Since sensatech leatherette dash is standard and I hear it looks good, does it still make sense to order leather dash?
No ventilation no perforation. And I think it looks better without but still I took the ventilated seats.

The massage function is not subtle at all. Even in position 1/3 it is very obvious.

I have the leather dash and it looks great. I had sensatec in my last and it looks good too. Maybe leather looks a bit better and feels softer but sensatec is more forgiving. So not absolutely necessary and quite expensive.

I don't think my seats are too hard but I prefer harder German seats above French soft seats. I think in the US your seat preference is a bit softer.
Appreciate 1