09-13-2020, 06:55 PM   #24
Luminor513
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 G07 x40i BSM/Blk Merino

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartSaves View Post
Hi Guys,

I am trying to match M Sport Mineral White exterior and dark aluminum mesh trim with either black or coffee extended merino. Can’t compare at the local dealers and finding it difficult to decide. Could you please help with following questions?

Q: With the extended merino leather and without the ventilated seat option do we still get perforated leather?

Q: I hear massage seat option gives very subtle massage. Since merino is softer than Vernasca leather would the massage functions be felt better with Merino?

Q: Ventilated seat option in F15 made the seat harder. Is it still the case with G05?

Q: Since sensatech leatherette dash is standard and I hear it looks good, does it still make sense to order leather dash?
1. Can't answer the first question as both my G05 and G07 have ventilated seats (for 2020 when luxury seating package was selected it automatically gave you ventilated and massaging seats)

2. I would consider them subtle on the lower settings but on level 3 they are just enough to make a difference especially on long rides it's a great feature

3. Absolutely not. Merino with luxury seating package are some of the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in.

4. Have sensatec in both G05 & G07 and it suits the interior just fine. The biggest difference is the alcantara headliner in G07 is simply incredible and I wish I had it in the G05.