Originally Posted by akhter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Motivated View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
50 miles electric? Thats it?!
I hate defenders of corporate executives. Sometimes you need to take a hit in the wallet, for product excitement and company growth. I get that there is diminishing return on battery size. I have a commute that is 65 miles drive, so 50 miles means the ic motor would kick in - not thrilling. 75-100 range would be a sweet spot for me. I dont care about bmws interests, I care about mine.
IC motor "kicking in" is the opposite of "not thrilling"

Why you even buy this car if you don't want to use that sweet I6 that defines BMW and has more than half the performance every day? Just buy a Tesla man....
It just seems naturally that your commute is all electric and a long road trip would have the ic motor. That just makes sense to me, green, and then has the ability to do road trips and no range anxiety.

I wouldnt buy a tesla right now, the cars are too much gimmicky tech. And that tech requires heavy maintenance.
I don't know how I guys your bmws but if I'm all electric on this huge car lugging the ice as dead weight I would probably just drive off a cliff.
Then you sir, should not buy a hybrid, might i suggest a 5000 lb tesla model S? It doesnt lug around ice at all
Appreciate 1
ted99245.00