04-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #101
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Did you know the Suns are the winningest Franchise in the NBA without a title?

They are the best LOSERS ever.

Did you know Steve Nash and KG are the only MVPs who never have made it to the NBA Finals? KG looks like he'll make it this year. Nash? I think his window of opportunity has closed.
Perhaps because one of them should have never been mvp in the first place... *cough**cough*. I hate to listen to the whole "nash only won because he was white" thing, but I recall someone in an interview who said "If steve nash had been black, amare stoudemire would've won nash's first mvp title." Which IMO is completely true. Let's not forget marion's constant 20 and 10s. Dirk should've won the 2nd time Nash won it. I'm just not down for one way players ever being MVP.

There's no way you play with Dirk, Finley, Van Exel, Amare, and Marion in your career and never get to the finals if you're a real MVP.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0