12-03-2020, 03:04 AM   #204
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Interesting article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-55146909

I now know three couples who have divorced because of "rona." One friend said she loved her husband but didn't want to spend 24 hours with him sharing the same room.

Is it right to blame COVID-19? When it's a difference in personalities? Or clash of?

What I took from it was that it's the lack of "quality time" in some cases. When you're both at work... doing your own thing... you make what you can of the precious time as you haven't seen one another. Date night. Out on a boat... family horse back riding days... especially with a family you try find the moments to enjoy as a couple without the kids around.

There is too much time by the sound of it and not enough quality time. How does one go about 24 quality hours when it's those few hours or half days of quality? That's the challenge I think. It's not always possible to have a quality week.

Is it the pandemics fault? Some would say so. I think there is more to it. A pandemic may have exposed the cracks and times are testing anyway. No one really marries so they can spend 24 hours indoors all week with someone. Unless someone has that on their check list I don't know. May be the dating sights should have a box for cloying habits or peccadilloes one might have in lockdown situations.
Appreciate 0