View Single Post
      11-27-2021, 11:52 PM   #14
BMWCCA1
BMW Owner Since 1971
Rep
Drives: 1964 700 Sport Cabriolet

Garage List
2013 BMW 128i  [10.00]
After sleeping on and enjoying a waterbed for decades, we purchased a Nectar mattress, pillows, and mattress pad when we moved into our new house almost three-years ago. At the same time we bought one for our daughter and a Zinus for the spare bedroom. I've slept on a lot of fancy name-brand mattresses at finer hotels over the years but after three-years I have to say I've never encountered any as comfortable and supportive as the Nectar. We've recommended them to several people and they've all been very pleased. The Nectar comes with a 365-day free return (100% free) and a "lifetime" guaranty. The Zinus was a lot less expensive and our guests seem to like it fine. I've not spent an entire night on it, but I have tried it for a quick bit and it's pretty good for the money.

Oh yeah, the Nectar pillows are first-rate. I used to be an all-down 2-pillow guy and the single Nectar is now my favorite. The pillows are included free with the mattress. One of the couples who bought their first Nectar recently also ordered two Nectar dog beds as part of their package deal and say their dogs really seem to like them. I would never have imagined that as a sideline for a mattress company!
Appreciate 0