Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinekarthik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5_CC View Post
Am I the only one with 20s? My old vehicle had 22s, and I figured I would be responsible this time with our horrible roads for a little better ride.
No,you're not the only one. I've ordered 20" on my X5 40i M-sport, but its Style 740M.

I think the 21" and 22" look great and congrats to those who stepped up and ordered the upgraded wheels. They look amazing. But I'm at a stage of my life where comfort and practicality are more important to me. I've had the big rim, low profile staggered set up with high performance summer tires and I loved them. But, the ride is harsher, the tires cost a fortune and they wear out twice as fast. Now, for me, 20's with all-season with a decent wear rating is the thing. I'm just hoping to see a clean photo of the Style 740M wheels to see what I've ordered. They look good to me on the configurator, but real-life photos or seeing them in person will reduce my anxiety. Enjoy your 20's. For some, bigger isn't always better
Hope these photos help. I just went to a local dealership this afternoon to see how the 740M wheels look.
ordered mine with 20" 740M. Same argument like few others here. Terrible road condition and prefer comfort over appearances.

I see a lot of ppl complain about the road condition in their city/area. Just out of curiosity how does Quebec's road stack up against other places? I've travelled (drove) to Philadelphia, NYC, Boston, Chicago, DC, Toronto. Personally, I still think Montreal has the worst of all of them. Just my personal opinion....
Appreciate 0