View Single Post
      02-14-2020, 06:17 PM   #12
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmer-Bimmer View Post
We love the Grand Floridian, we get down there about twice a year because we are DVC Owners there. Can’t wait to take my new X5 down there.

Speaking of Disney, have you ridden the Pandora Flight of Passage? You are riding a giant banshee and you can feel it breathing in and out as you ride. I have the same feeling with my X5’s massaging seats! It feels like I am driving something that is breathing.
We fastpassed the Flight of Passage 4 times over the two weeks. The line for that ride was outrageous without fastpass. I also love Soarin as it’s one of my all time favorites. We just missed the opening of Mickeys Runaway Railroad this month which is suppose to be cutting edge. It was National Cheerleading and Dance Competition this past two weeks in Orlando so we had 1000’s young cheerleaders from all over the country at all the parks. They went around in packs and had a special dance event at the Castle. My son is a bit young but some day he will request we visit WDW the same time again.

We also booked the VIP Happily Ever After viewing which was “next level” incredible and I have seen it a dozen times before but this is a have to do viewing every year.

Last edited by MystroX5; 02-14-2020 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 1
jphcbpa310.00