View Single Post
      03-14-2020, 05:33 PM   #33
GSG5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5MC (MBB/SS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennC View Post
Thank for the congrats. So far I've only driven it in comfort mode and it feels incredible. The reason for that is that I tend to be gentle on my new cars during the break in period. Even in comfort mode, the steering wheel and brakes feel nice and tight. The ride feels smoother than I thought it would be for which I'm grateful. A buddy of mine has a '20 X3MC and that ride is too rough for me. This car feels like it's not beating me up. I've driven a '20 X5M50i (I actually had one on order) which is a great car but as soon as I drove this X5MC, I noticed a huge difference and had to have it. I will post more info once I've driven it a bit more.
Sounds fantastic. I’m happy to hear the ride isn’t too rough in comfort mode...this is something I’ve been moderately concerned about. Generally, I’d say the quality of the roads where I live aren’t too bad compared to those up north, but we have plenty of war zone-condition streets too...I just do my best to avoid them.

How is the fit and feel of those seats? They obviously look incredible...just hoping the feel as good as they look.
Appreciate 0