03-16-2020, 01:30 PM   #51
GlennC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 GLE 63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretariat View Post
Thanks for the response. I have been traveling in my friends GLC63S recently and that thing has a crazy exhaust. I do not want nor need the X5MC exhaust to be that crazy. I do however want to hear the exhaust when my windows are up and I have my foot down going from 8th to 4th gear. If I wanted an electric vehicle I would purchase one, very disappointed with exhaust sound. If the X5MC sport exhaust is silent then what is the point of the sport exhaust and purchasing it? I'll have to drive one and see if there is any difference between 2016 and 2020.
I hear you. Well, I've been just doing some easy driving in comfort mode the last couple days and I'm hearing exhaust sounds that put a big smile on my face but to each his own so sounds like you have a good plan of test driving one yourself. As an aside, when I turned the car on in a crowded parking lot after doing some shopping this morning, about five people turned around to see what caused the noise, lol. I think the 63S specs are awesome and it's a great vehicle, but for me, I think the BMW looks "tougher" so more my style.
Appreciate 0