View Single Post
      03-23-2020, 06:57 PM   #86
KingHakim
Rep
Drives: Caddy v

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennC View Post
Thank for the congrats. So far I've only driven it in comfort mode and it feels incredible. The reason for that is that I tend to be gentle on my new cars during the break in period. Even in comfort mode, the steering wheel and brakes feel nice and tight. The ride feels smoother than I thought it would be for which I'm grateful. A buddy of mine has a '20 X3MC and that ride is too rough for me. This car feels like it's not beating me up. I've driven a '20 X5M50i (I actually had one on order) which is a great car but as soon as I drove this X5MC, I noticed a huge difference and had to have it. I will post more info once I've driven it a bit more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennC View Post
I'm glad the consensus is that this is an awesome vehicle. I'm the lucky guy whose salesman called him as soon as it came in. I immediately headed to the dealer, test drove it, loved it (of course) and bought it. Just picked it up. OMG!
Hey

Congrats buddy. If you don't mind me asking. What's the lease like. I was about to that a X7 M50. MRSP was 117k. They wanted 1550 a month 12k mikes and nothing out of pocket. Just first month and plates. Did you pick this car from rallye Motors?
Appreciate 0