View Single Post
      07-11-2019, 11:09 AM   #11
Tenac
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: All

They might not have a stock of them sitting around due to production demand and rely on the third party to ship direct. I'm not saying they cannot due better I mean who doesn't have room to improve!!! Just looking at pointed out the process that companies use often. Example my dealer knew the GO5 was going to have some growing pains thus ordered some extra items at their cost. Example was windshield no one in PHX had one and safelite said 2-3 weeks lead time. My dealer had 6 in stock and they typically only carry 3 of any given model.... Places can do better they always can but the dynamic amount of parts needed who can guess what is needed... Don't forget to add in production issues from a third party can also cause delays. Such as the belt on the thread, they use the same machine to make MANY styles of belt and to run a one off is extremely costly so they might of had to wait till the company switched over for another order of such belts. That should red light a dealer and they should know to have belts on hand (wear and tear item dealer should carry).
2015 M235 Manual
On the list for the M2 CS
Appreciate 0