United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Start your own thread, don't hijack someone else's post. A core forum (often unwritten) rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroGeek View Post
Update

Picked the car up on Wednesday, and it all looked very good. Everything was back in place and looked correct.

I took the car for a good drive and then some slow speed maneuvering over bumps and humps in the road to get the body to flex, no sounds at all everything looked perfect.

However once I got home I found 3 issues. Around the steering colum there were 4 impressions in the dash and on one side a cut in th dash :-( when I was cleaning the car out with compressed air a Nut came out from under the seat, so some where there is a stud missing it's nut. lol

The dealer told me to bring it back in and they will get the issues taken care of, honestly considering the amount of work and disassembly that was done I am pleased that these are the only issues and I know they will get it fixed up.

With all the post about horrible work I think my local dealer did a good job, and once told about the defects they wanted it back to take care of it, no arguments, no it was like that before, just bring it in and we will have it sorted. So I am happy.

Sorry to Hijack your thread Robot :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty in Bgm View Post
AndroidRobot,
What's the current status of your remaining issues? Haven't seen this thread get updated in a while and I am following your dilemma and its outcome before I buy anything.
He's fine to share here, I don't mind.

None of my other issues have been fixed yet. My car took a piece of rebar to its front tire and has been sitting in my garage for about 5 days while I wait on a replacement set. I also bought a black grill to go with my other 2 black grills (IND Painted) & OEM Cerakoted.

I'm getting with another dealer, probably in the SA area to install the parts.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)

Last edited by AndroidRobot; 08-05-2019 at 10:20 AM..
Appreciate 0