View Single Post
      02-29-2020, 09:48 AM   #33
GSG5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5MC (MBB/SS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzerReiter View Post
These Autogefuhl reviews are like 10 hours long. He starts by analyzing every line of the car, as if we were blind. EVERY LINE!
Then he tells us about natural animal leathers and whether this car killed the polar bears to have them. Then he just drives around aimlessly trying to find what to say.
Happy to finally see the drive reviews, but I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I’m disappointed to hear the consistent refrain in virtually all of the write-ups (didn’t watch the videos yet) that the ride quality is too harsh - especially when compared to GLE 63s.

The ride quality was and still is my biggest concern about my upcoming ownership experience. I’m still buying this thing and I’m stoked, no doubt about it. I just love the look of the F95 inside and out far more than every other elite performance SAV in its class, so I think I’m willing to deal with the compromised ride comfort...at least for a few years. Maybe I’ll be singing a different tune after I take delivery, making this my first and last X5M, but my first it will most definitely still be. Let the fun begin!
Appreciate 1
Miko M6651.50