02-29-2020, 06:49 PM   #44
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Not sure about Miko, but for me, yes and no.

My wife's M2 is financed, and my CLS is on a lease, and the X3 is our son's. We have a grandchild on the way, and our son is taking his X3 to college in Florida this summer, so we need a practical vehicle because we actually use his X3 a lot for home-depot, the dog, etc., so I'm planning on swapping the CLS for an X3 or X5 lease.

I love the Benz, and got it because my prior 5er lease was totaled, that and I found it to be a dud in the BMW lineup, so I went looking at the new E class, and ended up with the CLS. Only negative is that Merc leases are not as good as BMW's, and I don't like any of the new Merc SUVs, and they sadly don't offer the E53 wagon, and the E63S wagon as amazing as it is, will be very expensive. So I'm gonna enjoy the Benz for a while till its gone for a new Bimmer.
Congratulations for the little one!
Yeah, I am buying mine on spot but I have the tendency to keep them. If I could lease (and write it off) I will do it, but otherwise doesn't make sense for me. So I buy them. Otherwise I will probably lease every three years.
Mercedes does not have the 12 years anti-rust corrosion protection and they rust. And that's a big no no for me. And while I do respect their tech, design wise there are very few I like. The CLS and E keep a conservatory style outside, but only the CLS interior is appealing to me. The new X3 and the X5 are both nice.
Appreciate 0