03-21-2019, 01:36 PM   #91
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
She was ok with it until she found out I slept with her co-worker who was considerably more attractive than she was; this drove her insane. The jealousy along with having to work with her on a daily basis ate her alive, especially when I would go see her at work and the co-worker would flirt, glance at me out of the corner of her eye or catch her checking me out. She decided she wanted to end the relationship. Two weeks later the guy that she had been seeing on the side started dating another girl so she started calling me begging for sex again.
My man pots~n~pans. Sounds like a Maury show or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentanker View Post
Same here. I didn't even know until after the good deeds were done. The one that pissed me off the most was a girl whose husband was away at marine boot camp.
I have family/friends who are either still/were in the military and have heard of the females creepin’.

My best friend has been in the Marines since 2003, got married to this chick early 2006 who had a kid from a previous relationship (nothing wrong with that but there is a reason for me mentioning this). So he goes overseas to battle 3 months later and not even a few days he was gone she cheated on him with a fellow Marine. He found out while overseas which broke him and was in a state of serious depression for some time. Granted he rebounded and is happily married now. However, during the divorce he had to pay child support even though the kid wasn’t his so not sure why?

My wife’s cousin who was in the army mentioned to me that sailor wives are the sluttiest. When the boats leave VA Beach, the wives/gf’s get together for clubs/bars and bang all other dudes. That has to be tough to swallow for those seamen. Damn bitches!
Appreciate 1