Thread: 3/2020.20
View Single Post
      04-05-2020, 09:11 AM   #7
randybobandy
Rick James
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Coming from 11/2019.40 to 03/2020.20, I really cannot find any differences. The iDrive system as a whole felt a little smoother. I did notice it was stuck in metric, even when changing every possible setting. It took a few iDrive reboots, but turning the car on and off after seemed to fix it. No Drive Recorder (US), and still having an issue with songs not showing up using CarPlay when I try to select via the display in the HUD or dash if using the scroll wheel. I am trying to figure out if it's a bug when trying to select out of the CarPlay interface (i.e. using BMW Maps actively and trying to change music via wheel).

All in all, I always feel like there's some improvements after getting the vehicle back from the dealership. I was fortunate enough to have my service folks go over some extra "issues" I was having in regards to comfort access, steering, and what not. It seemed like a few errors were related to software, so hopefully that provides some solace to anyone having problem with previous S/W versions. Stay safe out there!
Appreciate 0