10-31-2019, 07:53 AM   #118
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Only have read a few questions/answers so forgive me if these questions have already been asked:

A. Have you ever pulled over famous characters like actors, athletes, political, etc...

2. What excuses have you heard that actually worked and the driver didn't receive a citation?

D. Did you ever deliver a baby on the side of the road?

5. For drivers who have specialized plates for law enforcement, decals and stickers all over their windows and they aren't a badge, does that even help their case in not receiving a citation?

6. Do you get annoyed when merging on the highway and then everyone Brake checks and drives 15 MPH under the speed limit?
No worries!

A. Yes, and I have seen them incarcerated as well. There are notable figures who have been in our jails: Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Robert Downey Jr., Suge Knight, the red Power Ranger, Ronnie from Jersey Shore, etc..

2. No "excuse" really works. Truth/candor will get you further than any embellishment will.

D. No, and I hope that I never have to. I'm not cut out for roadside labor and delivery.

5. Not at all. Name dropping somebody you know on the department and/or having a significant other/spouse/relative on the department is more beneficial.

6. Yes! Egregious actions aside, people need to maintain the flow of traffic. Slowing down that much impedes traffic and is more likely to draw the attention of law enforcement than the actual speeding.
Appreciate 0