R N M
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
i do miss my 458 a little bit. I think the GT3 sounds better at full chat from 7000 to 9000 rpms. But the rest of the time the in the lower rpms where the car primarily lives the V8 sounded better. Been thinking about dumping the F80 for something that sounds better around town. The lexus V8s sound good and you can trust them (although they are slow). AMG GT is a bit overkill for a companion to a GT3.
I LOVE my F80 - every time I think I’m ready to get rid of it, i take a ride and then look at it and just can’t do it lol.
The sound of it is the biggest issue to me - everything else is almost perfect. I’m going to try the midpipe solution and see if that helps.

The LC500 sounds amazing stock and the 10speed trans is MUCH better than the 8speed in the RCF and GSF. It is very underrated and probably the best GT car for the $$$. I have driven and pushed one extensively- highly recommend it. You will love the sound but rest of the car is a huge compromise with little to no room and obviously its not a track type car. F80 is much more useable and has higher performance.
Appreciate 2
Humdizzle6070.50
Vivek.1367.50