08-08-2020, 09:02 AM   #2
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocad View Post
I've agreed on price with a dealer and the order will be going in soon, if not already. Here is how I decided to configure it. I was back and forth between this and an M50i, but decided I'd be happier with the 40i for many non-performance based reasons that I learned quickly not to bring up on this forum! Respect to those w/ the M50i - it's an awesome vehicle.

I also decided not to go with the spare, preferring the extra cargo space. I know that sticks me with run-flats, but I'm OK with that. Anything here that I've overlooked or should be configured differently? I debated a bit on whether to do air suspension, but again with the theme of the use of this car, it's another handy thing (deep snow in winter or lowering it for loading stuff).

2021 X5 xDrive 40i
416 - Carbon Black
VATQ - Marino Extended - Tartufo
4KT - Anthracite-Brown Poplar Matte
ZDY - Driver Pro Pkg
ZPK - Park Assist
ZMP - M Sport
2V2 - 2 Axle Air Suspension
ZPX - Executive Pkg.
ZLS - Lux Seat
1XN - 21" Wheels (M-Y Style)
2NH - M Sport Brakes (Blue)
3AC - Trailer Hitch
4HA - F&R Heated
4HB - Heated Seats
Great build and congrats! Now for the excitement of waiting! Looking forward to your posts n pics.

Only comment is confirming with your dealer that 4T7 Massaging is also included.

Looks like BMWNA has reversed course and kept 4T7 in MY21 ZLS package versus making it additional cost option in the earlier release of the MY21 ordering and pricing guides.

Appreciate 1
mocad39.00