View Single Post
      10-17-2011, 12:15 AM   #10
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

I am extremely surprised by this post but I can tell you for sure the new owner of this car will be getting an extremely clean and meticulously maintained car.

I had the privilege of seeing this car in person in the summer of 2010 when I stayed with Allan and his wife at their home on my way across the country in my M3.

I am extremely anal about cars and paint (due to my background in detailing as a previous profession) and I can usually find flaws in any car but I have to admit this M3 was without fault. The paint was completely swirl and defect free, the leather had no marks or noticable wear....... basically everything about the car was without fault.

I have to share a funny story about my stay at Allan's:

I arrived late in the evening and Allan was waiting up for me to arrive and he had already made room in his garage to park my M inside (he put the X6M outside so my car could be inside). The next day when I awoke Allan had breakfast cooked for me and almost immediately after I was done eating he suggested that I wash off my car. I thought this was rather funny but in reality I really wanted to get the bugs washed off of the car as soon as possible. I realized later that Allan was also extremely anal about cars and he just couldn't bare to see my new M sitting there all covered in bugs and road grime.... once my car was clean I could tell that Allan was as relieved as I was.

The moral of this story is whoever buys this beautiful Individual M3 is getting a car that was extremely well cared for and is flawless in every way. I am not gonna lie, I am sad to see Allan sell this beautiful M and I sure hope the new owner loves cars and takes half as good care of it as Allan did!

Last edited by BMRLVR; 10-17-2011 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 0