View Single Post
      07-11-2019, 10:49 AM   #866
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Have been having terrible pinching/dull/tight pain when in a low squat position on my left hip, started within the last month and hasnt dissipated. My workouts didn't really change, only thing I can think of is I started golfing a lot. Prior to this my left hip has always been stellar.

Found some movements in the video below that I am going to try out. Affecting my leg days so really hoping it works. If anyone else has any recommendations I am all ears. I don't really want to take a week or so off it, but I will if needed >

I have to loosen my hip area for about 15-20 minutes before training. Hip tightness is common in males, especially if you sit a lot.

Try looking up Kelly Starrett, he is a mobility and movement guru. I use a lot of his stretches and techniques for mobilizing certain areas. Mostly hips and shoulders.

If your hips are tight I suggest working on the big 3....Psoas, piriformis, and IT band. There are a ton of muscles that attach on the hip. But those 3 for me relieved my knee, hip and low back pain.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
JP102465.00