01-28-2016, 01:26 PM   #138
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em135eye View Post
I laid foundations with years of gym work. Now it's mostly outdoor activities.
Plenty of body weight work at home (I can do quite a lot of gymnastic type upper body stuff) too.

Been a fitness/activity addict all my adult life.
Only way I can answer what you mentioned is with:
Exact same here!
Martial arts, Body building and then I discovered home,-out door body weight workout(after a real bad infection @ the gym)
All I can say is, if some would know about the potencial of calesthenic, they would stop doing bodybuilding.
Its unbelievable with bodybuilding I tried hard to isolate certain muscle areas. Even I was succesful with it, the imense amount of time at the gym ( now that I know better ) was literally wasted!
Today my workout is still intense and my body looks nowhere close to the body I had before in the gym! I gained alot of strength compared to my gym times and gained pounds on the right areas! It is unbelievable...when I think how hard I trained to get an nice trizep shape ( 3 different exercises ) and I still couldnt get it the way I wanted.
With body weight workout ( DMX ruff ryder anthem on ipod ) my workout is even more intense and my trizeps...never dreamed I would have such beautyful trizeps and calves!
Appreciate 0