01-14-2020, 07:09 PM   #673
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
This year I'm finally going to completely renovate the bathroom in my condo. I actually am completely disinterested in doing it, but it has to be done. The challenge is my 1 bedroom condo only has 1 bathroom, so a speedy timeline is a necessity. Luckily, I travel for work, and have a LOT of Hyatt points to stay in a local hotel on the weekends without paying any money.

The project will involve relocating the electric-radiant heat from the ceiling (so dumb), to the floor. Even though my hot water heater is under the counter in the kitchen; I'm going to put in a tankless system while there's a plumber involved. Thinking of a wall-mounted vanity to help the small (11' x 5') room feel bigger. My biggest challenge besides time is incorporating as much storage as possible. Of course since I'm a card-carrying audiophile, I'll do my usual 2 zones of audio with a shower zone, and a vanity zone.... With KEF speakers of course!
If that’s an electric tankless you’ll need an electrician as well. When they switch on, they need a lot more juice than tank heaters.