Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
This year I'm finally going to completely renovate the bathroom in my condo. I actually am completely disinterested in doing it, but it has to be done. The challenge is my 1 bedroom condo only has 1 bathroom, so a speedy timeline is a necessity. Luckily, I travel for work, and have a LOT of Hyatt points to stay in a local hotel on the weekends without paying any money.

The project will involve relocating the electric-radiant heat from the ceiling (so dumb), to the floor. Even though my hot water heater is under the counter in the kitchen; I'm going to put in a tankless system while there's a plumber involved. Thinking of a wall-mounted vanity to help the small (11' x 5') room feel bigger. My biggest challenge besides time is incorporating as much storage as possible. Of course since I'm a card-carrying audiophile, I'll do my usual 2 zones of audio with a shower zone, and a vanity zone.... With KEF speakers of course!
If that's an electric tankless you'll need an electrician as well. When they switch on, they need a lot more juice than tank heaters.
I'll need an electrician for the heating and lighting in the bathroom anyway, but I've looked into the demands of the tankless unit and the existing circuit is good to go. Keep in mind it's only a 750 ft^2 condo with 1 bathroom and 1 resident (me). A small unit has all the capacity needed for the application.

Rheem 240V Heating Chamber RTEX-13 Residential Tankless Water Heater https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAUZJPE..._7FMhEb00FAQ80