View Single Post
      01-15-2019, 06:56 AM   #11
roadkillrob
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i,22 X3M, 2012 C63 Black

I have another car with Ivory, C63 harder to get over the bolsters on it so you have to rub against it a bit getting in and out each day. All my jeans are more than a year old and probably washed 50-100 times each and they still transfer color - seems until your jeans just loose color forever until they basically turn white.

Anyway - in my other car, I get a bit of transfer, nothing 15 seconds with a little Zaino leather cleaner doesn't take off, so once every 2 weeks I just give it a little light clean to remove any blue - super easy and comes right off, so nothing to be scared of. Will see how the X5 is, so far 3 weeks and no hint of blue, but my wife drives it a lot more and doesn't wear jeans very often - my 10 or 12 times in and out of the car in jeans has not so far transferred any blue.

All seats get dirty the same it is just if you can see it or not and really with a good leather product, leather is super easy to clean to look like new - if you don't want to clean your seats then maybe get black so you can't tell how dirty they are.
Appreciate 1